Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've been published in the Fall issue of Celebrate 365!


I can hardly believe it, and am so excited to have been published for the very first time
in the magazine, Celebrate 365...a journal for the ornament enthusiast! 
Not one, but two pieces of mine were selected and can be seen on page 13, along side amazing art by many of  the finest folk artists in the business. Names such as Scott Smith of Rucus Studio who has a feature article and graces the cover, Johanna Parker who also has a feature article, Bethany Lowe, Debbee Thibault, ....


There are many fellow EHAG artist friends, and PFATT friends in this issue as well such as
Pam Gracia of Soft in the Head, Joyce Stahl, Lori Davis, David Everett of Chicken Lips, Debra Schoch ,
Iva Wilcox, Susie Pastor, Amelia Schaefer,
Lori Ann Corelis, Lauri Harden, Lori Rudolph, Vergie Light foot...

oh my gosh, this sounds like an acceptance speech at the Academy Awards!.... the list goes on and on!
A HUGE Thank You to Connie Porcher of Celebrate 365!
What an Honor and I'm so very grateful!

Many of these artists and Celebrate 365 will be at Ghoultide Gathering this Saturday so pop on by,
say hello and see if you can snag some old world 
Halloween Goodness!
Ha Cha! :-)


11 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations! And what great pieces, too. :)

Unknown said...

WOW, this is great news, Deb! Everyone is so talented, and I remember when you were making that raven's head! Excellent stuff! :)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

BIG congrats Deb!!!

SpOOky CK >:-)

anglovr said...

Way to go cuz! They look awesome!! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Deb, I knew you could do it! I'm really happy for you, have a great week! They even look better in the magazine and in person, Wow, perfecto!! Whoo-hoo

Linda said...

Congratulations Deb. Lindax

Crystal said...

Congratulations..:-)

Jennifer MacNeill said...

So exciting! Congrats!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Deb ~ You won my MJ "Close 2 Midnight" postcard print! Congrats!

I will email you today for your addy.

SpOOky Cheers!
Chris >:-)

Unknown said...

WhooHoo! Thank you so much Chris! The e-mail is on it's way! :-)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Deb!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Yes, I feel like I've been given a second chance at life, even though I'm technically no different than 2 weeks ago when the scare started!

Your work is absolutely gorgeous! You know what's weird? This is the first time I'm actually able to get into your site. Anytime I tried before, nothing would come up. I'm so glad I could get in now. Look at all I've been missing!



Jill