Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm now in the monthly PFATT Marketplace, which updates tomorrow!


I've been a member of the group "Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea" or PFATT for short,
for several months now, but I hadn't yet signed on to their monthly PFATT Marketplace... but...
I'm all signed up and will be offering my first piece tomorrow.
PFATT Marketplace updates with new pieces from it's artists
the 10th of every month, at 10am Pacific Standard Time.
Lots of wonderful hand made, by the artists, Folk Art to be had.

This month I'm offering ..
"Uncle Sam Chicken"
He's hand carved out of Basswood and he's a genuine Yankee Doodle Doo!


Just check out that red and white striped vest and star spangled hat band!
He's also quite the dapper fellow with his spats and bow tie.

So please do have a peep tomorrow if you're interested.
and Thank You for looking! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I just love him Deb, He is wonderful, great job all away around! Hugs Marilou

Gina said...

Love him!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

As a fellow woodcarver, I can totally appreciate the work that went into this project. So much fun!!

Jill