Monday, October 31, 2011

I bid you.... a SpoOOoky Halloween!


Welcome to my Halloween table!
Please, sit down and enjoy...

Eye of toad, bone of dog,
rib of beef and hair of Hog.
Oink of pig, and Buzzards buzz,
Shall we dine?... just because.
Trick or Treat, well now, lets see,
"this is delicious", it's sting of bee!
Main course finished, and now something sweet,
shall it be bat squeak or a yummy nutmeat?
Pumpkin porridge, with Apple Pan Dowdy,
and a sprinkling of flies wings to make you sing, Howdy!

I'm delighted you could dine with me this evening.
Enjoy the festivities tonight...
and do be dandy, and eat too much candy! :-)


"Candy Corn Kitty" ~ available


"It's Only Halloween My Dear" ~ Available


Ooo! What was that?
Happy Halloween everyone!!!

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Absolutely, positively delightful Deborah!! Love the menu and the rhyme!!! Wishing you a hauntingly wonderful Spook Night!! Smiles & Halloween Hugs ~ Robin (Love, love "It's Only Halloween...." Ahhh....I need a job!) ;o)

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Hope you had a very Happy Halloween! Love the skull!