Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!


It's a beautiful sunny Christmas morning here in Southern California.
The horses are trotting.


The tree is shiny and bright


The Nesting Dolls are nesting.


The antique Scottish hutch is aglow with country charm.


The trees branches are heavily laden with vivid and cherished memories 
of people and joyous times past and present.

I'd like to take this moment to thank all of you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind 
comments and support this past year, and I'm looking forward to more! 
I'm so very grateful for all of my online and in person friends and I'm so
appreciative for your patronage. I very much
wish you all good fortune and health, as we begin another year.
May we all practice, share and experience kindness, love and peace to all.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a SPECTACULAR New Year! :-)
Thank you everyone! 
~ Deb 


4 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Deb!

Thanks for stopping by. It's been such a crazy month preparing for Christmas, a renovation of the attic into a bedroom, and the flu to boot! I'm looking forward to trying to catch up on blogs and see how everyone's doing. Love your Christmas pics!

Jill

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Beautiful tree! Happy Belated Christmas:)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh - I'm running so woefully behind here in blogging - so very sorry I missed your lovely Christmas post. The glimpses of your holiday home are amazing....that tree and those ornaments - oh my!! Hoping everything was merry and bright and filled with treasured moments....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Unknown said...

Thank you Jill, Jen, and Robin! :-)
Happy belated to all of you as well!