Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's Blooming Wednesday...




Today I'm dedicating this post to my Dad who's having eye surgery this afternoon. They're repairing a torn Retina and a hole in the Macula.
My Dad has an amazing rose garden up in Oregon and so I thought I would start off with a rose, since they're one of his favorites.
This is a Julia Child- floribunda rose.
It's bright yellow color is reminisant of the golden light of the sun bringing brightness to our day.



My Tallandsia has been secretly blooming on the side of the garage.
Ever enduring, strength in every situation and environment and
a surprise of remarkable color. Always there to please.



One of the largest Double Delight blossoms I've ever seen!
Double the happiness means double the smiles.



Growing among the ferns is the Yesterday Today and Tomorrow bush.
This interesting plant blooms dark purple the first day, fades to lavender the second day and tomorrow will further fade to near white. Bringing color and brightness to the shadows and always a delight.

Sending healing energy,
All my love and blessings.

2 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Healing wishes and thoughts for your dad from me:)
I always love to see what's blooming at your house, usually something I've never heard of!

Tennisc G said...

Great post, Debbie!