Saturday, March 19, 2011

More clicky clicky on the ol' " Like" key....


 I've been doing major construction and building a new business/artists Facebook page, following the lead of my fellow artists. (Yes, it's different from the Personal Page)
Facebook has made several changes, which have now made it much easier for visitors to link to artists blogs, photos galleries, and Etsy shops, all of which is making for
a nice one stop sees all (almost) experience! :-)
Talk about making things easier.... Oh Wow! I've only just, figured out
how to link an image! WhooHoo! I'll master this blogging yet! lol



Here is the new badge I've created for my page.
What do you think?

If I can impose, and if you could be so kind, as to once again, click the "like" button for me on my new Facebook page, I'd be most grateful, thankful and appreciative!
 (I guess Facebook won't recognize you till you have enough "Likes".
You're also welcome to leave a comment or two.. or three.
I love comments! :-)
 I'm looking forward to this year, and bringing more fun characters to life for everyone's enjoyment!
Thanks Again!
Happy Spring! ~ Deb

4 comments:

Len said...

I like your new badge. I'll hop over and press the like button right now.

Unknown said...

Thanks Len!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hey Girl!

It was so nice to hear from you again! Thanks for stopping by!

Jill

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Awesome! I liked and shared and added to my FB page's favorites:)